We live in the NOW generation, and the .7 seconds of lag time in your game can often between a user continuing onto the next level or closing your app and checking the latest news on Twitter instead. In June at our WIP Demo Lounge, we ran some simple caching tests with AT&T's ARO tool to see who's apps were the most efficient. Now, the ARO team is back with some crucial and easy caching tips that will speed up your apps and make your users happier.
The webinar is happening on Thursday, August 24 at 10:00am (PDT) and will cover:
- A caching strategy to reduce duplicate content in an application.
- How to ensure that caching is expired properly
- Correct use of caching in headers, and properly handling HTTP caching
- How to determine if a cached entry is still "fresh"
- How not to develop "that App"
- and more...
Don't sleep on this! Sign up now!
image on instagram by sebastiaandoyer